New SCF for the new normal in emerging markets
Live Webinar | 30.09.2020 | 14:00 UK | As the world emerges from the current crisis, it’s fair to say that global supply chains have been disoriented and globalisation retrenched. It’s never been more important for companies in emerging markets to get access to liquidity to keep supply chains moving efficiently. TXF & Finverity look at new ways for companies to effectively use digitisation in emerging markets to access financing for sustainable international trade. Register Today
The $1.5 trillion trade finance gap has been widening in emerging markets, particularly for midmarket corporates with limited access to bank funds for trade. And with the disruptions hitting certain trade finance banks’ exposure at the same time as demand for liquidity is rising, pressures are rising to provide effective finance for trade.
In this webinar discussion supported by Finverity, TXF looks at new ways for companies to effectively use digitisation in emerging markets to propel access to financing for sustainable international trade.
Register your place at this complimentary webinar by clicking here
Date: Wednesday 30 September 2020 | Time: 14:00 UK
We discuss the new supply chain finance (SCF) solutions offered via platforms with corporates, fund originators and managers and platform providers and look at how accessible technology can help mid-market companies in emerging markets get liquidity. We look at how accessible technology can help mid-market companies in emerging markets get liquidity, while providing funders with a reliable, efficient and scalable way to participate in the asset class.
In the conversation we will help buyers, suppliers and funders look at –
- Context: Where we are now in the Covid era? How has the current challenged situation evolved and where do we stand on supply chain finance (SCF) to midmarket companies in emerging markets? The changing world has affected buyers and funders, impacted working capital management and pushed out payment terms in many markets. Where do we stand with all parties?
- Recovery: New routes to use accessible digitisation to provide sustainable SCF. How can digitisation help all concerned?
- Readiness: How do players determine how prepared they are both in terms of physical ability and what they know to be able to use the available technologies to fund cross border trade and how can hurdles be overcome?
- Tactics: Closing the trade finance gap and channelling efficient alternative finance or supplements to bank finance to the corporate.
- How originators can find and maintain reliable self-liquidating flows for funds over the long term
- Answering questions on properly pricing risk, effective regulation and security for SCF in the context of digitisation and amid high profile fraud cases.
- What will the new normal look like for finance to midmarket corporates in five years’ time? Where can platforms help provide funding flexibility?
Speakers TBC. Stay tuned for updates