VIRTUAL EVENT: Sustainable Export Finance and Resilient Infrastructure
An unmissable virtual event focusing on the role of export and agency finance in a transitioning global economy, with new opportunities for the sector to be explored by a list of keynote speakers.
Join us on the 25th of February at our TXF Sustainable Export Finance and Resilient Infrastructure virtual event to examine the role of export and agency finance in a transitioning global economy and explore the new opportunities for the sector.
This event represents a huge opportunity for the export and agency finance industries to come together and discuss creating shared methodologies and frameworks in order to create an accepted industry standard for sustainability. As well as roadmap new ECA products that borrow from the principles of green bonds, social bonds and sustainability-linked loans, and the chance to discuss the huge opportunity in financing social, climate and energy transition projects.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Gabriel Cumenge, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Ministry of Finance of France - DG Trésor
- Alexander Hartman, CFO, Northvolt AB
- Fulai Sheng, Head, Economic & Trade Policy Unit, United Nations Environment Programme
- Federico Robaina, Senior Manager Corporate Finance, National Grid
- Rahul Chandran, Director- Project Finance, Planet One Education Holding
- Michal Ron, President, Berne Union
- Karin Wessman, Senior Sustainability Analyst, EKN - The Swedish Export Credit Agency
- Tobias Behringer, Vice President Project and Customer Finance, Siemens Energy
- Lili Hocke, Manager, Sustainable Finance Solutions Sustainalytics
- Jens Heitmann, Head of Division International & Analytics, Euler Hermes
- Berit Lindholdt-Lauridsen, Senior Operations Officer, Climate Finance and Policy Unit, IFC
- Kazunori Ogawa, Resident Executive Officer, Regional Head, EMEA Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC)
- Paul Richards, Head of Structured Export Finance, ANZ (Australia and New Zealand Banking Group)
- Gernot Bruch, Head of Export & Project Finance, Linde AG
- Richard Simon Lewis, Head of Global Origination, Client Coverage, Marketing & Communications, UKEF
The star-studded agenda features support from key DFIs, ECAs, UN Environment Program, OECD, project sponsors, developers, exporters, and government ministries – please check here for the agenda and get in touch to discuss securing your place [email protected].