Bids in for Shuweihat S4
Emirates Water and Electricity Company (EWEC) has received bids from three teams for the 70MIGD Shuweihat S4 reverse osmosis...
The role of ECAs has expanded in depth and breadth in recent years as ECAs have developed a number of new and innovative products.
It is important to have a solid foundation of knowledge of what represents export credit.
Taking place in Washington, D.C.,“The Fundamentals of ECA Finance” training course gave participants a requisite knowledge of:
1. The core financing products offered by ECAs
2. Comparing and contrasting the products and mandates of different ECAs around the world
3. How to calculate and maintain eligibility (Case study: US EXIM rules)
4. A guide to the ECA approval process and timelines
5. Disbursement management – documentation, certification, timing and audit
6. Multi-tranche transactions and legal / inter-creditor issues*
* For this part, they were joined by Carolina Walther-Meade, Partner, Project Finance Practice at Milbank.
Email Katy Rose: email@example.com to sign up.