Mota-Engil confirms two Latin American metro contracts
Mota-Engil has confirmed two contracts to build new metro lines in Mexico and Colombia worth €1.65 billion ($1.72 billion).The...
The role of ECAs has expanded in depth and breadth in recent years as ECAs have developed a number of new and innovative products.
It is important to have a solid foundation of knowledge of what represents export credit.
Taking place in Washington, D.C.,“The Fundamentals of ECA Finance” training course gave participants a requisite knowledge of:
1. The core financing products offered by ECAs
2. Comparing and contrasting the products and mandates of different ECAs around the world
3. How to calculate and maintain eligibility (Case study: US EXIM rules)
4. A guide to the ECA approval process and timelines
5. Disbursement management – documentation, certification, timing and audit
6. Multi-tranche transactions and legal / inter-creditor issues*
* For this part, they were joined by Carolina Walther-Meade, Partner, Project Finance Practice at Milbank.
Email Katy Rose: email@example.com to sign up.