TXF Global Commodity Finance Virtual 2021
May 26 - May 27, 2021
Back with a bang for 2021 we bring you TXF Global Commodity Finance! With a virtual event in May and a physical event during the Geneva Commodity week, this event promises to set the bar high, bringing you the highest quality content presented by key market figures and joined by senior deal-makers.
TXF Members: This event is included in your membership and all part of your VIP experience - sign up here
Traders & Producers: Very limited complementary places are available! Please apply here for a pass
A must-attend event for anyone involved in the commodity sector, agenda highlights for this year include:
- A special keynote interview on food security challenges, SDGs, and the push for greater international collaboration
- A commodities super cycle: are we entering one?
- Risky business: early warning signs, mitigation, and pricing
- Expediting digitization, including in regions where advancements have been slower
- Regional spotlights: Latin America – Lava Jato years later and CIS – the sustainability pioneer
- Case studies focus on TXF’s Industry choice awards
Can't attend every session at the event? No problem, each session is recorded and available to view on-demand for all guests.
To find out more about our speaking and sponsorship opportunities please contact Charles at [email protected].
Global Commodity Finance Report 2020
In the meantime, take a look at TXF Research's complimentary Global Commodity Finance report, available to download here now.
Please email [email protected] for more info about how to obtain the full version of the report.